Millyard Museum Rentals
The Manchester Historic Association welcomes you to have your next business or private event at the Millyard Museum, located at 200 Bedford Street, Manchester, NH.
What type of events can you hold at the Millyard Museum?
· Business meetings
· Special occasions—weddings, anniversaries, etc.
Note: The maximum number of people for a seated event is 100 (auditorium style) or 60 (for a catered dinner).
What can we offer you?
· After-hours functions may be held in the Discovery Gallery and other areas of the museum
· Daytime meetings may be held in the Discovery Gallery only
What do we provide?
· 8 (6 ft. x 18 in.) tables
· 90 chairs
· Speaker’s podium
· Audio-visual equipment; please inquire to discuss details
· Wifi internet connection
What do we charge?*
· After-hours event - Corporate, political, or private rate - $200/hour
· After-hours event - Non-profit rate - $125/hour
· Daytime meeting - Corporate, political, or private rate - $250
· Daytime meeting - Non-profit rate - $125
If there will be catering for your event, you must use an approved vendor. Please contact us for an updated list.