The Manchester Historic Association is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization that depends on the support of its members and other generous donors. Your membership counts! Help Manchester shine for the visitors and others who come from around the world to learn about our city!
- Unlimited visits to the Millyard Museum and MHA Research Center
Notice of exhibits, lectures, walking tours, concerts, and special events
- Free or discounted admissions to MHA programs and events
- Special invitations to exhibit previews and special members-only events
- 10% or greater discount on research services, photocopies and photograph orders
- 10% or greater discount in the Museum Shop
- Membership in the Time Travelers Discount Program – includes discount or free admission to history museums in New Hampshire, New England and around the country
- Free admission to the SEE Science Center located in the same building as the Millyard Museum, with MHA Membership Card
- Recognition in the Annual Report.
$40 – Basic benefits for one adult.
$30 – (65 and over) Basic benefits for one adult.
$60 – Basic benefits for two adults 65 and over.
$75 – Basic benefits extended to all household members.
$125 – Family /Dual benefits plus four complimentary one-day passes and 20% discount at the Museum Shop.
$250 – Patron benefits plus one photograpic print from the Research Center collection.
$500 – Benefactor benefits plus six additional complimentary one-day passes (10 total) and a special guided walking tour or exhibit tour for up to 25 people.
F.P. Carpenter Circle:
$1,000 – Sponsor benefits plus free admission for an unlimited number of guests to the Millyard Museum or Research Center and one free building rental for your special event or meeting.
$60 – Special program for library and non-profit organizations – Allows free admission for up to four people per visit.